The latest going ons in the financial world
This week I share some of the latest goings on in the financial world and my thoughts on what this could mean to you.
The topics covered include:
- The introduction of tougher rules for peer-to-peer platforms (those that offer loans to small firms using cash garnered from investors), and what this really means
- How a crackdown on banking overdraft fees will likely result in an end to free banking in the UK
- How best-buy fund lists are under the spotlight in the wake of Woodford troubles
- How switching saving accounts could save you money
- And finally …. vineyards will now qualify for business property relief, so could be a route to saving inheritance tax, for a very few amongst us!
You can listen to my thoughts on these and more here on episode 033 The Retirement Café Podcast.
Listen and Subscribe today
Subscribe to the podcast to never miss an episode. Click the ‘Subscribe to podcast’ button on the podcast player above or subscribe on your preferred podcast player.