Separating Fact From Fiction – Inheritance Tax made simple: Friday 5th July 2019
The Retirement Café took place at The Italian Villa at Compton Acres on Friday 5th July 2019 to discuss everything you need to know about inheritance tax.
Justin King was joined by Kurt Lee of Lester Aldridge Solicitors to discuss how Inheritance Tax rules are complex, so mistakes are easy to make.
The two-hour event covered the following important areas:
- How to pass on £1m free from Inheritance Tax
- The rules for giving your house to your children in your lifetime
- Practical steps for passing on your wealth tax-efficiently
- How to reduce the value of your estate to avoid paying care costs
- Strategies you can implement now to avoid inheritance tax on death
Great format and presentation, casual but very well informed. Thanks again!
Both the speakers were very well informed. Also we were able to ask questions and also other people’s questions were useful. Great!
I now feel motivated to organise our estate and have a better understanding of what to do.