Finding and Funding Care: Thursday 14th June 2018
The Retirement Café took place at the Christchurch Harbour Hotel on 14th June to discuss everything you need to know about finding and funding care in later life.
Justin King was joined by experts in the care arena. Graham Duffy is a Care Specialist at Just, one of the leading providers of retirement solutions with 25 years’ experience of care annuities and options for funding care. Hollie-Mae Clarke is Senior Customer Advisor for Colten Care – a family-owned care home operator that designs, builds, owns and runs 20 care homes across Dorset and Hampshire.
The two hour event covered the following important areas:
- Options available for care, including residential and in-home
- How to find a suitable care provider
- What different types of care costs
- Options for funding care costs
- Funding available to help pay the costs